Friday, 16 October 2015

Blogging Activity - Beverly


 About Me

My name is Beverly and I graduated from the University of Alberta with a Bachelors in Commerce. While academically my background is in finance I decided to explore and pursue a career in marketing and communications. This sway in a career path is likely attributed to my appreciation for art, design and exploring the in depth subject of communication - in all its forms. I am currently working as a project manager at an advertising agency. In this role I work with clients form a variety of industries on brand development and branding, campaigns, and strategic planning. Communication plays a key role in the work I do. There is the basic form of communicating with clients and translating their needs into a brief for the creative team. There is also the bigger picture thinking for clients when it comes to identifying their voice as a company and how they communicate with their audience.  Often the objectives include identifying who they want to be (brand), how they want to sound (tone) and what they want to say (key messages).  
*Photo Details: Another one of my ‘surroundings selfies’. A snapshot that represents my work life and interests – dockets that hold the be all end all detailed scope of a project, the trusted day planner that keeps me organized, a travel calendar that reminds to plan my next adventure, wine for winding down with friends, and coffee that gets me through the day (and takes me back to my time in Europe). 

No comments:

Post a Comment