Friday, 16 October 2015

Blogging Activity- Marjorie Henderson


About Marjorie Henderson

As a communicator, I have over 8 years’ experience in the fields of public relations, media relations, strategic communications and digital marketing. Social media and digital communications is very much integrated into my academic, professional and personal experiences.

lady on phone, IPhone, Mobile, blogger, social media
I have a diverse educational background, including a Bachelor of Arts (BA) degree from the University of Alberta, a Masters of Arts in International Development (MA) degree with specialization in Conflict, Poverty and Reconstruction from the University of Manchester and a post-graduate qualification in Public Relations.

Currently, I am working towards completing a Digital Publishing Certificate at the Northern Alberta Institute of Technology (NAIT) and a Citation in Social Media Strategic Marketing through the University of Alberta’s Faculty of Extension.

I live, eat and breathe all things creative and digital. I believe in the power of crafting compelling stories that tells a captivating digital narrative.

I spend about 80% of my waking hours communicating for work or personal. Often I utilize use my mobile to engage with both my personal and professional target audience through the social media different platforms.

1 comment:

  1. That’s nice! I am also planning to learn all about a seo campaign so that I can also help people promote their business on top. Also, this is a good way of earning money. I must share this post with my uncle as well, he has started his business recently only.

    ReplyDelete