Pinterest is one of the simplest, yet very effective ways to connect people. Even though it only focuses on pictures, but like they say " A picture is worth a thousand words". I think of pintrest as a "pictures only" Encyclopedia. It has everything, from fashion, to recipes, to arts and crafts you name it. I like to follow many of the healthy cooking users. Its always nice to see what the food will look like before you start cooking. I also follow Clothing brands like Lululemon and H&M. It makes me always up to date with the new trends.
One of the NGO that exemplifies good use of Pintrest is Donorworx. https://www.pinterest.com/donorworx/
I like their board because they cover a variety of topics from their own work, to other NGO's work ( like save the children) to good reads, good quotes and healthy foods and recipes. I also thought it was very clever to put pictures of their new office and furniture. It made me feel more connected as I have seen them behind the scenes.

Social media is an online media where people are talking, participating, sharing, networking, and bookmarking. There has a wide variety of platform, where people can promote their business so easily and in so low cost. Social Media Marketing Cost
ReplyDelete