Friday, 16 October 2015

What I Learnt in EXSM3988

It's been a busy 2 days! I came into this class still brushing the dust off of my personal Twitter account to appreciating and understanding the benefits and use of Twitter. Just with these 140 character tweets, businesses can gain a plethora of information about their industry, audience, and place in the world of social media.  Twitter has now gained one more follower:)

The world of online social media can be overwhelming especially when it comes to the amount of information that is out there. But I've gained more knowledge on how to curate this information and use it to analyze targeted business objectives through hashtag search tools and Google Analytics.

And on top of all that I've now become a certified blogger. Okay perhaps I wouldn't go as far to say that but I've definitely gained new insight into the blogging world, and generating meaningful content.

Thanks again Jess and the EXSM3988 class! It's been a great pleasure meeting all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment