Thursday, 22 October 2015

Pinterest Love!

I am a big fan of Pinterest! 

On my personal page I categorize my pinterest into specific topic boards: Eat, Wear, Live, Go, Craft, Move. It helps me stay organized and also breaks it down into my interests and the purpose of being on Twitter. I follow friends and different bloggers that pin and post about six boards. Below is a little snapshot of some of my latest repins and an example of some of the things I often pin.

 A really great nonprofit Pinterest account is the World Wildlife Fund. My partner is a big animal and nature junkie and has a yearly subscription to National Geographic and makes monthly donations to the Worldlife Fund which is how I learned about their page

A board of theirs I really love is their "Help Our Planet" board. They make really cool infographics about endangered species like the one below.

Very informative, eye catching and ties followers back to the cause.  They also post really cute pictures of polar bears and other animals. Check their Pinterest page!

No comments:

Post a Comment