Friday, 16 October 2015
EXSM3988 Blog Activity- Nahla
Hello My name is Nahla Sherif. I am a graduate of the American University in Cairo. I have a bachelor's degree in Integrated Marketing and Communications with a minor in Digtal Art and design. I moved to Edmonton 5 Years ago and had difficulty in finding a job. I then decided to take matters into my own hands. I started working from home, as a free lance graphic designer. The business was going well but it was not a stable job. Some weeks i would get several projects, while others not so much. I then decided to shift gears and make use of my marketing background and I started my free-lance Marketing consultancy. I lucky to work with the Office of Traffic Safety on several projects. During this period I decided that I wanted to add to my knowledge, specifically in social media, in order for me to become a more successful/ professional marketing consultant. That's why I am here :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment