![]() |
| Half of me gets this... |
Weekend Perspective
Well, I think I got some of this...the Effective Social Media Communications course is concluding after two days of face to face learning at Enterprise Square.
This is a difficult subject to get a handle on, as everything is so interconnected. So if you know Twitter, you need to know Facebook. If you know Pinterest, you need to know Instragram...and so on. If you don't use these social media tools, you have a lot to learn all at once. I hope the rest of me gets the rest of this by October 23.
Really enjoyed the presentation by Felicia Dewar on how to apply these newly minted skills, and opportunity to work in the social media sandbox with Jessica nearby. Much to take in, and very much left to learn. I think this is a great opportunity to explore and discover the practical applications for new media.

No comments:
Post a Comment