Hi Everyone! I'm Rachel and I work for a Health and Safety Association where I am a Health and Safety Audit Analyst. Our Health and Safety Auditors provide justification within individual questions as to why they have awarded or withheld points. These comments must meet a specific standard as established by the Government of Alberta.
What I do is communicate back and forth with the Auditor to ensure these standards are met. Making sure that the corrections that I send are easy to read and understand, are to the point, and that what I ask for is going to get the auditor to respond exactly the way I am looking for. Communication is obviously incredibly important as these auditors are only permitted to have 2 rounds of back and forth corrections. Speaking in the receivers language is the easiest way to ensure that the message I am sending is decoded in the way that I intend. Not always an easy feat, but essential to my job and a great way to ensure I get out of my own head and into the Auditors.

No comments:
Post a Comment